1. If for any reason an athlete cannot finish the race, he/she must report to the finish line area. This will result in a DNF (did not finish) result.
2. Consider the safety of yourself and other athletes at all times during the race. Treat other athletes, race officials, race marshals, medical staff, traffic enforcers, and spectators with respect and courtesy before, during and after the race.
3. Participants shall refrain from unsportsmanlike conduct, including the improper use of language or conduct directed toward another participant, race official, race marshal, medical staff or traffic enforcer, and spectators.
4. Any protest relating to race results must be submitted in writing to the Race Director within one hour of the final race cutoff.
5. For environmental protection, we advocate:
a) Littering on the course is prohibited. Any item that needs to be discarded, including water bottles, gel wrappers, energy bar wrappers, or clothing items, can only be discarded at aid / hydration stations.
b) No disposable water cup for this event. Please bring your own water bottle. A silicon cup will also be provided in the race bag.
c) Bottle water is not allowed neither being brought to the course, nor taken outside of the SP stations.
d) Alpenstocks and other auxiliary tools are not recommended during the race.
e) No smoking in SP stations or in the course.
6. MP3 players or any kind of personal music / listening devices with headset are highly recommended not to be used at any time during the race for safety concern.
7. Race bibs and race registration CANNOT be transferred. Athletes found racing under a different name will be disqualified.
8. In case of severe weather on race day, XTERRA reserves the right to make the necessary adjustments to the racecourse to ensure the safety of all participants. If XTERRA cancelled the race, full payment of the registration fee would be returned to athletes.
PENALTIES FOR VIOLATIONS
1. Athletes who engage in the following behaviors, his/her race result will be cancelled:
a) Intentionally destroying or altering course signages;
b) Intentionally damaging the equipment of other athletes;
c) Maliciously obstructing other athletes' progress;
d) Refusing to attend the award ceremony;
e) Riding in a vehicle during the race;
f) Conducting commercial activities without the approval of the organizing committee and refusing to correct it;
g) Failing to carry the required competition equipment (such as mandatory equipment, not wearing the race bib on the chest, or not using the chip timing device as required) and having a significant impact on competition safety and results;
h) Refusing inquiries and examinations by medical staff during the event;
i) Failing to accept drinks or food provided by others in accordance with the rules of the event;
j) Disobeying the instructions of referees, pacemakers, and other violations of the competition rules.
2. The results of the game will be cancelled, and participation in this event will be prohibited for three years, and the name will be published on the official website of the event for violators who break the following rules:
a) Athletes who profit from the assistance of others during the competition (such as riding in a car, being supported, etc.);
b) Those who register for a category that does not match their identity or qualification documents;
c) Violations of sportsmanship and ethics (such as fighting, insulting referees and event staff, etc.).
For news, event updates, stories and more.