Magnolia Hill Ranch (map)
The race starts with a 3K run followed by 13 miles (about 21K) of fast single track with plenty of roots, gullies, and twisty turns. Finish with a 6K run weaving along the shore of the lake. Plenty of aid stations along the way provide snacks, water, and Gatorade.
Off-Road Duathlon and Super Sprint*
1st-3rd Overall women/men
1st-3rd for Overall teams
*If the field size is greater than 50 for the super sprint triathlon or duathlon, age-based awards will be handed out.
*Participants must be present. Awards and raffle prizes will not be mailed.
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds. Registration insurance is available through Active.com.
• Race day land entrance fee for participant.
• A well-marked course with aid stations that include water, Gatorade, and snacks.
• Chipped timed event.
• Race shirt guaranteed in requested size for participants that register by 6/27. For registrations after 6/27, limited shirts will be available while supplies last.
• Post-race food for participants.
• For participants 21 years and older, post-race beer will be available.
• XTERRA swim cap (triathlon only).
• Finisher awards (trail runs only).
For news, event updates, stories and more.