Lost Lake Park - Race HQ (map)
The full distance triathlon is made up of a 1500m swim, in Lost Lake, followed by a challenging and sometimes technical 25.2K bike ride and finishing off with a 10K trail run along the hiking and biking trails of Lost Lake.
Lost Lake Park HQ / Transition (map)
Lost Lake Swim Start (map)
Slots indicated apply equally to male and female divisions. See the complete rules here.
We have awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd overall in the Elite category and also awards will be based upon Sprint and Championship distances in your respective age group. There are also awards for the relays.
We will have some amazing lucky draw prizes to give away.
You have to be present, nobody can get the prize for you.
We will do this prior to the awards ceremony.
1. Online registration will close at midnight on September 8th, 2023, unless sold out prior.
2. 5% GST will be applied at checkout on your registration.
3. 5% GST & 7% PST will be applied at checkout on merchandise purchases.
4. An online processing fee will be applied to all online registrations and merchandise purchases.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
7. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or XTERRA Whistler for your registration into this event.
Triathlon Canada competition rules govern all sanctioned races in British Columbia. It is recommended that all competitors taking part in our event become familiar with these rules. A printable copy is available here: Triathlon Canada Rules
Practice good sportsmanship at all times;
Be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others;
Treat other competitors, officials, volunteers, and spectators with respect and courtesy;
Inform race officials after withdrawing from the race;
Be responsible for knowing and staying on the course;
Not have bare torsos, headsets, headphones, or glass containers on course.
Mountain Bikes only, they can be hard tail or dual suspension. Gravel bikes are not allowed.
Photo identification is required to pick up your race package. Triathlon BC does not allow us to give you your race package without ID.
Only YOU can pick up your race package.
Waivers will be available to fill out and must be signed before your race package will be issued.
Triathlon BC membership numbers will all be validated prior to race day.
Your package will include a bib number, a swim cap and timing chip (pins included).
For news, event updates, stories and more.