REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER HERE
Volunteers form the backbone of having a successful event and giving the athletes an amazing race experience. In short without great volunteers the XTERRA Whistler would not happen!
Volunteer positions include, set up/tear down crew, lifeguards, bike & run course marshals, transition area marshals, timing assistants, parking attendants, aid stations and finish line food crews (plus other stuff!).
As a volunteer, you will be part of a great crew helping run a great event and experience for the athletes.
This is a multi-day event and we have many roles that need to be filled over the 2 race days, including pre and post race tasks. Maybe grab a friend or two and volunteer together?
This year volunteers will get:
– A Splitz Burger meal voucher for race day
– Free coffee from Mount Currie Coffee Co on-site
– Scandinave Spa discount voucher
– A complimentary 45 day subscription to FATMAP Explore
– Inclusion into the race day prize draw give aways (includes GPS watches from Wahoo!)
– 50% off merchandise (race day)
– Discounted entry into 2024 XTERRA Whistler & Run Comfy Numb Events
– And of course our love and big props from all those racing!
If you are interested in joining our volunteer team for 2023, please click the “volunteer” button below and fill in the form. We have a lot of different areas that would love your help!