REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
ABOUT Stay Connected With Updates
WHAT: XTERRA Taihu Trail Run
WHEN: May 16, 2021
WHERE: Suzhou, China (map it)
2021 XTERRA Taihu Trail Run (Suzhou) will be held on May 16th, 2021 in the beautiful Suzhou Taihu National Tourism Vaction Zone.
Athletes will enjoy the 5/10/30/50K trail run.
The course will run through Yuyang Mountain and Guangfu scenic spots where the continuous mountains are surrounded by the famous Taihu Lake on its three sides.
Running on the mountain path, facing the wind coming slowly from Taihu Lake in the golden autumn, athletes will definitely love this typical XTERRA outdoor experience in Suzhou.
2021 XTERRA 太湖越野挑战赛苏州站将于2021年5月16日在美丽的苏州市太湖国家旅游度假区举行。比赛设5/10/30/50公里组别，赛道将贯穿渔阳山和光福景区，这里三面临湖，峰峦罗列，山水萦抱，景物清幽。奔跑在山间小路上，迎着从太湖缓缓而至的风，眺望远处湖中星点渔舟，热爱肆意与自由的选手们将和整个山景秋色融为一体，宛如书画映于纸上。
Scan the XTERRA QR code on WeChat to register.
2021 XTERRA Taihu Trail Run - Suzhou:
2021 XTERRA 太湖越野挑战赛苏州站：
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
All registrations are non-refundable after the specified cancellation dates. Registration are non-Transferrable.
Athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below)
Any requests received before 17:00, March 31, 2021 will be eligible for a 50% refund of price paid.
Any requests received after that will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstance.
Athletes who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email at xterra.china [at] xterraplanet.com. The email shall include race category, order number, contact info.
3. 选手有义务联络大会，并确认提交退赛申请已被受理，退赛申请需以电子邮件方式寄至xterra.china [at] xterraplanet.com
(三) 欲进行退费者，请以电子邮件寄至xterra.china [at] xterraplanet.com 进行登记，内容须提供报名者姓名、参加组别（若团体报名者需注名参赛队名）、订单编号、联络电话，经确认参加者身份与资料均符合后，款项将退回原付费账户，退费者同时失去参赛资格。
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SATURDAY, MAY 15, 2021
Registration & Carnival
SUNDAY, MAY 16, 2020
Trail Run Race Day
Remarks: Detailed timing, events, and venue are to-be-advised. Follow XTERRA-China FB to get more information.
(For more information, please follow XTERRA-China on FB or XTERRA on Wechat)
1. Shoes and shirt / top are required at all times on the run course.
2. Race number must be clearly visible on the front of the runner at all times. A race belt may be used to secure the race number. Failure to wear a race number on the run will result in disqualification.
3. A runner may run or walk to complete the course.
4. Outside assistance from a non-participant or spectator is not allowed at any time on the run course. This means no receiving food, hydration, water/ice/sponges for cooling off from any person not directly involved in the event.
5. Pacing from a non-participant or any kind of motorized vehicle is not allowed at any time on the run course.
6. No individual or team support vehicle may follow runners around the course.
7. Participants must give way to medical and emergency personnel at all times on the run course regardless of their race standing.
8. Respect local traffic rules and other vehicles on the road at all times.
9. Short-cutting and/or cutting trail switchbacks or any part of the course is not permitted and may result in disqualification. A runner is required to stay on the designated trail that is marked and or specified as the racecourse. It is the runner's responsibility to know the designated racecourse. Lack of tape or barrier on the course will not be constituted as an excuse for cutting course.
10. Runners must complete the entire run course unassisted. Failure to complete the course correctly will result in disqualification.
1. All participants need to present health code to get into the venue.
2. If for any reason a participant cannot finish the race, they must report to the finish line area. This will result in a DNF (did not finish) result.
3. Consider the safety of yourself and other participants at all times during the race. Treat other participants, race officials, race marshals, medical staff, traffic enforcers, and spectators with respect and courtesy before, during and after the race.
4. Participants shall refrain from unsportsmanlike conduct, including the improper use of language or conduct directed toward another participant, race official, race marshal, medical staff or traffic enforcer, and spectators.
5. Any protest relating to race results must be submitted in writing to the Race Director within one hour of the final race cutoff.
6. For environmental protection, we advocate:
i) Littering on the course is prohibited. Any item that needs to be discarded, including water bottles, gel wrappers, energy bar wrappers, broken bike parts, inner tubes, or clothing items, can only be discarded at aid / hydration stations.
ii) No disposable water cup for this event. Please bring your own water bottle. A folding cup will also be provided in the race bag.
iii) Alpenstocks and other auxiliary tools is not recommended during the race
7. MP3 players or any kind of personal music / listening devices with headset are highly recommended not to be used at any time during the race for safety concern.
8. Race numbers and race registration CANNOT be transferred. Participants found racing under a different name will be disqualified.
9. In case of severe weather on race day, XTERRA reserves the right to make the necessary adjustments to the racecourse to ensure the safety of all participants.
7. 竞赛期间从安全角度出发不建议选手使用 MP3 随身听或是任何个人头戴式视听装置。
1. Airport：Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA) （Need to take train from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station to Suzhou Station)
2. Railway Station：Suzhou Station
Will be coming soon.
Contact Email: xterra.china [at] xterraplanet.com