Taihu Trail Run - Wuxi
Taihu Trail Run - Wuxi
July 31, 2021
Wuxi, China Wuxi, China
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
ABOUT Stay Connected With Updates
WHAT: XTERRA Taihu Trail Run (Wuxi)
WHEN: July 31, 2021
WHERE: Wuxi, China (map it)
2021 XTERRA Taihu Trail Run (Wuxi) will be held on July 31, 2021, in the beautiful Xuelang Mountain Scenic Area near Taihu Lake in Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China. Athletes will enjoy the 14/20K night trail run in the summer day.
2021 XTERRA 太湖越野挑战赛无锡站将于2021年7月31日在无锡市雪浪山景区举办。雪浪山坐落于美丽的太湖边，比赛设14/20公里组别，选手们将伴着夕阳开始一场畅快淋漓的越野跑夏日夜赛。
Scan the XTERRA QR code on WeChat to register.
2021 XTERRA Taihu Trail Run - Wuxi:
2021 XTERRA 太湖越野挑战赛无锡站：
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
All registrations are non-refundable after the specified cancellation dates. Registration is non-Transferrable.
Athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below)
Any requests received before 17:00, Jun 15, 2021, will be eligible for a 50% refund of the price paid. Athletes, who wish to withdraw, shall use the XTERRA WeChat mini-program by themselves to get the refund. The fee will be refunded, and meanwhile, the athlete will lose his/her qualification.
Any requests received after that will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstance.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SCHEDULE OF EVENT
SATURDAY, JULY 31, 2020
Registration & Trail Run Race
Remarks: Detailed timing, events, and venue are to-be-advised. Follow XTERRA-China FB and WeChat Official Account (XTERRA) to get more information.
(For more information, please follow XTERRA-China on FB or XTERRA on Wechat)
1. Shoes and shirt / top are required at all times on the run course.
2. Race number must be clearly visible on the front of the runner at all times. A race belt may be used to secure the race number. Failure to wear a race number on the run will result in disqualification.
3. A runner may run or walk to complete the course.
4. Outside assistance from a non-participant or spectator is not allowed at any time on the run course. This means no receiving food, hydration, water/ice/sponges for cooling off from any person not directly involved in the event.
5. Pacing from a non-participant or any kind of motorized vehicle is not allowed at any time on the run course.
6. No individual or team support vehicle may follow runners around the course.
7. Participants must give way to medical and emergency personnel at all times on the run course regardless of their race standing.
8. Respect local traffic rules and other vehicles on the road at all times.
9. Short-cutting and/or cutting trail switchbacks or any part of the course is not permitted and may result in disqualification. A runner is required to stay on the designated trail that is marked and or specified as the racecourse. It is the runner's responsibility to know the designated racecourse. Lack of tape or barrier on the course will not be constituted as an excuse for cutting course.
10. Runners must complete the entire run course unassisted. Failure to complete the course correctly will result in disqualification.
1. All participants need to present health code to get into the venue.
2. If for any reason a participant cannot finish the race, they must report to the finish line area. This will result in a DNF (did not finish) result.
3. Consider the safety of yourself and other participants at all times during the race. Treat other participants, race officials, race marshals, medical staff, traffic enforcers, and spectators with respect and courtesy before, during and after the race.
4. Participants shall refrain from unsportsmanlike conduct, including the improper use of language or conduct directed toward another participant, race official, race marshal, medical staff or traffic enforcer, and spectators.
5. Any protest relating to race results must be submitted in writing to the Race Director within one hour of the final race cutoff.
6. For environmental protection, we advocate:
i) Littering on the course is prohibited. Any item that needs to be discarded, including water bottles, gel wrappers, energy bar wrappers, broken bike parts, inner tubes, or clothing items, can only be discarded at aid / hydration stations.
ii) No disposable water cup for this event. Please bring your own water bottle. A folding cup will also be provided in the race bag.
iii) Alpenstocks and other auxiliary tools is not recommended during the race
7. MP3 players or any kind of personal music / listening devices with headset are highly recommended not to be used at any time during the race for safety concern.
8. Race numbers and race registration CANNOT be transferred. Participants found racing under a different name will be disqualified.
9. In case of severe weather on race day, XTERRA reserves the right to make the necessary adjustments to the racecourse to ensure the safety of all participants.
跑步中严禁裸体跑（包括裸露上身）、光脚跑。 严禁在比赛中使用登山杖等辅助工具。 严禁由队友、领队或其他人员伴随跑。
6. 本赛事为环保赛事，本着无痕山野的精神，提倡： i) 严禁于赛道上任意丢弃垃圾。任何废弃物如水瓶、能量胶(棒)、甚至衣着配件等，必须丢弃于指定位置。 ii) 本次赛事不提供一次性水杯，请选手自带水具，赛事包内也会提供折叠杯一个。 iii) 在比赛中，建议不使用登山杖等辅助工具。
7. 竞赛期间从安全角度出发不建议选手使用 MP3 随身听或是任何个人头戴式视听装置。
1. Airport：Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)
(Need to take train from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station to Wuxi Station)
2. Railway Station：Wuxi Station
Contact Email: xterra.china [at] xterraplanet.com