VERY IMPORTANT!! PLEASE DO NOT USE GOOGLE MAPS FOR THIS EVENT!
Our event base inside Riverhead Forest is just inside Barlow Road. Barlow Road runs off Ararimu Valley Road (at approx. number 465). Depending on where you live there are multiple ways to get to the forest. The directions below are for the bulk of you who will be passing by the end of the North Western Motorway (Westgate) joining from Auckland or Upper Harbour Motorway. So here's how to play it from there.
Directions from North Western motorway:
1. Continue straight through the roundabout at the end of the North Western motorway.
2. After approx. 2km (after another roundabout) take a right onto Old North Road (Old North Road is one road past the Coatesville Riverhead Highway).
3. At the next roundabout continue straight (staying on Old North Road).
4. Continue on Old North Road for a further 4km then turn right onto Ararimu Valley Road.
5. After approx. 5km (about 465 Ararimu Valley Road) turn right onto Barlow Road. Barlow Road is not road signposted but look out for Total Sport signage and cones on the corner. If you hit Zanders Road on your left you've gone a touch too far!