COVID 19 PREVENTION PROTOCOL
IMPORTANT: This 2022 edition will be governed by national standards and regulations and the protocol of the Ministry of Public Health on Covid 19 in order to maximize the safety of all individuals associated with the event.
1. MASKS: OMS recommends the use of masks in public.
The Staff will use in small and crowded places (registrations, numbers and departure / arrival), and where physical distancing can be difficult, wear masks.
Similarly, participants entering areas where social distancing is difficult should wear their own masks.
In any case, we are not suggesting that masks substitute for social distancing at any point during the event, such as at the start and finish.
Masks will not be required during the ride; however, they must wear a bandana in case any approach or contact is required (such as medical issues).
2. PHYSICAL DISTANCE OMS recommends a minimum of one meter of physical distance between individuals.
Participants must maintain physical distance even in the race.
Crowds are prohibited in the rest booths and supply points.
The protocol to pass other participants during the ride is as follows: they must warn from behind and wait until it is possible to pass at least 1 meter from the other participant. In places where it is not possible, the participants who are being passed must give the pass.
To blow your nose and any method of nasal and respiratory cleansing while running we advise that this be done at least 10 meters from other participants.
3. HAND WASHING: OMS recommends regular hand washing. OMS recommends that you should, “Wash hands with soap and water when hands are visibly dirty and use sanitizing gel for hand washing when hands are not visibly dirty.
4. SPECTATORS / COMPANIONS. We do NOT have additional quotas per athlete more than one additional companion, who must guarantee to comply with all the rules set forth in this release.
5. HEALTH STATUS: participants who CANNOT attend the event if:
Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and do not yet have a negative resultIts temperature is ≥38 ° C on the day of the eventThey have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, such as a continuous cough, fever, loss of taste or smell.They have been in contact with someone who is symptomatic for the past 14 days.High-risk people should NOT attend the event. "High risk people" implies: 1. People with a medical history that determines them as such: moderate or severe asthma, diabetics, severe obesity (BMI> 40), chronic kidney, liver or heart diseases and immunosuppressed people or those who live together with them. 2. Individuals over 60 years of age or those with lung disease, diabetes or immunosuppression.
Failure to comply with these regulations and those in force by the Ministry of Public Health leads to the disqualification of the participant and the non-invitation to future events.