Web Content Manager (based in Portland, OR)
XTERRA is an off-road race event and apparel company built around a community of passionate outdoor adventurists and athletes that use the outdoors as their playground. We have the start of a solid core team and we’re looking to add the right player as a Web Content Manager. Someone who likes to work hard, play hard and is passionate about the outdoors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving web content for our brand and ecommerce websites. You will continuously work to optimize content for brand awareness, user engagement and conversion.
What you’ll do every day…
- Execute timely site updates based on marketing calendar
- Ensure a consistent user experience across all pages and devices
- Audit existing site content to optimize SEO and improve conversion and engagement
- Produce performance reports with actionable insights and opportunities
- Utilize heat mapping tools to improve the user journey
- Lead all day-to-day web and ecommerce operations, maintenance, and performance of the sites including 3rd-party integrations, marketing promotions and new launches
- Work closely with event and product teams to align on updates and upcoming changes
- Follow best practices while staying current with the latest technologies and trends
What you bring to the table…
- 5+ years ecommerce, web design or site management
- 3-4 years experience in content optimization, analytics and SEO
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and responsive design
- Experience with Drupal, Shopify, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Proven experience being innovative, highly analytical, and detail-oriented
- Strong project and time management skills
What will make you successful at XTERRA:
- Sense of urgency and passion for success
- A fast learner and collaborative team player
- Strong planning, organization, and multitasking skills
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats when needed
What we bring to the table…
XTERRA offers a competitive salary, an exciting start-up culture and the opportunity to make an impact. We have a full benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, and a 401K match.
To apply, please email: careers [at] xterraglobal.com
Apply if you think you’d bring value to the role, even if you don’t check all the boxes.