Digital Marketing Manager (based in Portland, OR)
XTERRA is an off-road race event and apparel company built around a community of passionate outdoor adventurists and athletes that use the outdoors as their playground. We have the start of a solid core team and we’re looking to add the right player as a Digital Marketing Manager. Someone who likes to work hard, play hard and is passionate about the outdoors.
The successful candidate will help develop and lead our content marketing strategy across all XTERRA channels (website/ecommerce, TV, podcast, email and social media). Manage and execute campaigns that are exciting, relevant, and effective for driving brand awareness, traffic and consumer engagement.
What you’ll do every day…
- Build and manage the digital, paid marketing and social content strategy and related calendars
- Develop and execute acquisition and retention strategies to attract new fans/customers and drive engagement with existing customers
- Own the news/blog strategy, ensuring content is relevant to the audience and is SEO friendly, continually optimizing content to increase engagement
- Manage the social media strategy, with a focus on brand awareness and increased engagement
- Execute and own the brand/race/product email strategies
- Report on the performance of all campaigns while providing analysis and recommendations
- Follow best practices while staying current with the latest technologies and trends
What you bring to the table…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 5+ years digital marketing experience (ecommerce experience preferred)
- Experience driving strategic and creative storytelling
- Experience with Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Drupal and Shopify
- Proven experience being innovative, highly analytical, and detail-oriented
- Strong project and time management skills
What will make you successful at XTERRA:
- Sense of urgency and passion for success
- A fast learner and collaborative team player
- Strong planning, organization, and multitasking skills
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats when needed
What we bring to the table…
XTERRA offers a competitive salary, an exciting start-up culture and the opportunity to make an impact. We have a full benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, and a 401K match.
To apply, please email: careers [at] xterraglobal.com
Apply if you think you’d bring value to the role, even if you don’t check all the boxes.