Digital Designer (based in Portland, OR)
XTERRA is an off-road race event and apparel company built around a community of passionate outdoor adventurists and athletes that use the outdoors as their playground. We have the start of a solid core team and we’re looking to add the right player as a Digital Designer. Someone who likes to work hard, play hard and is passionate about the outdoors.
The successful candidate will develop and manage the creative vision of XTERRA across all channels (events / race, website, TV, email, social media and more). Create a seamless customer experience flow with clean and exciting design.
What you’ll do every day…
- Design and manage the creative assets required for XTERRA owned events, marketing campaigns, website landing pages, social promotions and more
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute high performing digital campaigns
- Analyze the customer journey and continuously identify opportunities for improvement
- Evolve the global digital brand style guide
- Help define the standards of brand communication including photography and product copy (including brand voice and typography)
- Follow best practices while staying current with the latest technologies and trends
What you bring to the table…
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Master of digital creative tools
- A love for design and a passion for learning
- Mobile first thinking
- Self-starter and ability to contribute with varying levels of direction
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Motion graphics, photography and front-end development a plus
- Experience with Drupal and Shopify a plus
- Proven experience being innovative, forward-thinking, and detail-oriented
- Strong project and time management skills
What will make you successful at XTERRA:
- Sense of urgency and passion for success
- A fast learner and collaborative team player
- Strong planning, organization, and multitasking skills
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats when needed
What we bring to the table…
XTERRA offers a competitive salary, an exciting start-up culture and the opportunity to make an impact. We have a full benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, and a 401K match.
To apply, please email: careers [at] xterraglobal.com
Apply if you think you’d bring value to the role, even if you don’t check all the boxes.