On Sunday, March 22, 2020, three-time XTERRA U.S. Women’s Champion Suzie Snyder hosted a 30-minute interactive strength training workout LIVE from her backyard in Reno, NV.
The session can be done by athletes of all ages and skill levels without any special equipment.
Follow along with the detailed exercise program below.
30-Minute Strength Training Routine
- Squat with band above knees
- Glute Bridge with band
- Donkey Kick, Fire Hydrant, Hip Circles, 10 ea
- Spiderman w/opposite rotation
- 60s plank w/feet on foam roller
- Shoulder Burn
Complete 2-3 sets of 8-15 Reps of the following exercises on each side.
- Bird Dog Plank
- Single Leg Bridge with Rotation
- Single Leg Squat - Curl - Press
- Oblique Leg Lift x 15 reps
- Side plank w/rotation x 15 reps
- Lateral Lunge w/chest press forward
- Single Leg RDL - DB or Resistance Band
- Back Extension with Swiss ball between legs off the ground
- Pushups w/push back to down dog