Full-coverage shoe that allows customers to enjoy recovery benefits all day, every day.
Whether you’re leaving the gym, running errands, or just enjoying the day, OOFOS is here to help your body recover from the feet-up. Enclosed is a shoe designed to take the stress off tired soles and joints.
Introducing the OOmg from OOFOS, the pioneer in the recovery footwear, and a favorite of runners and athletes from beginner to elite. Its proprietary OOfoam technology was inspired by a team of footwear veterans with a shared desire to provide footwear that changes the lives of those who wear it.
“In response to our consumers, we are thrilled to launch our first-ever full-coverage recovery shoe,” said Duncan Finigan, brand leader of marketing at OOFOS. “The new OOmg collection features a break-through concept in shoe construction that allows them to have the full benefit of the OOfoam technology and OOFOS patented foot bed all year-round.”
For men and women – the OOmg features a bed of OOfoam, which absorbs 37% more shock with every step than traditional footwear foam.
An innovative and next-gen extension to the successful women’s OOmg collection, the Fibre also features OOtex FibreFlex:
OOFOS OOMG SHOE
- Textile weaved with apparel technology
- Reduces stress on sore feet, knees, and back
- Enables more natural motion
- Minimalist construction for light weight
- Machine washable, plus moisture and bacteria resistant
- Enhanced durability and quality
- Four-way stretch to form and fit the foot
- Inner lining for added softness, comfort and warmth
- Men’s material gives a 2-tone, 3D effect
- Starting at $129.00
- OOFOS OOmg Shoe - Mens | Womens
Learn more about OOFOS at www.oofos.com.